[ntp:questions] NTPD concurrent clients limit

Phil phil at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Wed Aug 13 08:01:26 UTC 2008

Danny,
what will happen I have 100,000 of the same script (different ip's) hitting
the servers at the same or about same time. That's why I bought my own ntp
servers. From what I thought I understood by hearing you guys banter about,
the kod will come into play, or will it.
Thanks,
Phil

news:489F280A.1000107 at ntp.isc.org...