[ntp:questions] Windows built-in SNTP/NTP clients

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:06:17 UTC 2008

Sorry, I accidentally hit send too soon during the middle of an edit.
Damn you Gmail, and your odd keyboard shortcuts! My second paragraph
should have read:

"Now the lack of support for broadcast and multicast modes may be
grounds for calling the implementation non-compliant, but the RFC is a
bit unclear as to whether all modes of operation are required. The use
of the standard RFC 2119 language (MUST, SHOULD, MAY, MUST NOT, etc.)
was obviously not possible as RFC 1305 pre-dates that RFC by many
years. Does the NTPv4 draft remedy this and use RFC 2119-style
language?"

Regards,

--
RPM