[ntp:questions] Regarding Leap second adjustments

vasanth raonaik vasanth.raonaik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:45:33 UTC 2008

Hello Hackers,

I am doing research on leap second adjustments in NTP. I would like to
simulate the scenario with two machines one acting as ntp server and other
as ntp client. server should send a leap second adjustment notification to
client and I would like to record the steps the client takes with this
notification. Could any one please let me know where i can hard code in
server to send the LS (leap second bit set) to send to client.

I am new to NTP please provide some pointers for understanding.

Thanks,
Vasanth