[ntp:questions] Ultralink 325 WWVB receiver

Dennis Hilberg, Jr. timekeeper at dennishilberg.com.invalid
Fri Feb 1 20:55:56 UTC 2008

Rob Kimberley wrote:
> How far are you from Boulder? What is the period of the step you are seeing?
> If on a regular 24 hour basis, I'm guessing due to diurnal affects. Do you
> have a plot we can see?
>
> Rob Kimberley

You mean from Fort Collins?  I'm about 1495 km from there.

I'll generate some plots and post links to them in a few days, after enough
data has been gathered.  I probably should have done that from the beginning.

Thanks!

Dennis

--
Dennis Hilberg, Jr.     \  timekeeper(at)dennishilberg(dot)com
NTP Server Information:  \  http://saturn.dennishilberg.com/ntp.php