[ntp:questions] UML/architecture picture of NTP?

delphi553 at hotmail.com delphi553 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:18:22 UTC 2008

I;ve downloaded the Development version 4.2.5p111 off NTP from
http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html

I want to make modifications to the included sources of the ntpd (NTP
devel). First I need to know how it works, and how the different parts
communicate. I need something like UML, or a architecture picture
where I can see what is what etc. I couln't find this anywhere at
ntp.org or google :s

- UML diagrams
- Overview of the protocol archtecture in a image in layers (for
example like in the OSI model) All part defined in a image etc (I
couln;t find this at NTP.org)