[ntp:questions] UML/architecture picture of NTP?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Feb 6 19:24:14 UTC 2008

delphi553 at hotmail.com,

I have no plans to provide UML, but would welcome a volunteer to do
that. You are invited to view the internet draft NTPv4 protocol
specification now at the IETF and on the NTP project page linked from
www.ntp.org. If you want to make a political statement about UML or OSI,
that's what you get. If you want to know how it works, see the ID and
briefings and reports on the NTP project page.

Dave