[ntp:questions] UML/architecture picture of NTP?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Sun Feb 10 22:57:11 UTC 2008

Danny> delphi553 at hotmail.com wrote:
>> - UML diagrams - Overview of the protocol archtecture in a image in
>> layers (for example like in the OSI model) All part defined in a image
>> etc (I couln;t find this at NTP.org)

Danny> There are plenty of use cases. I think that most of it should be done
Danny> by the NTP Forum since there would be too much work to be done on a
Danny> volunteer basis.

If there is interest in having UML diagrams it would be easy to set up an
entry at http://ntpforum.isc.org/bin/view/Main/ForumProjects.  This is the
first request I have see for them, and leaves me with two questions:

1) how many folks want UML diagrams of the (protocol) architecture of NTP?

2) how much are how many folks willing to pay for their creation and
   maintenance?

--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!