[ntp:questions] Is there a document that describes the recommandation for configuring ntp ?

Thierry MARTIN thierry-martin at ifrance.com
Wed Feb 13 10:39:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Many of you kindly answered my previous questions, thanks a lot for that.

Now I realise that I got a lot of "tips", that might be included in a
"recommandations" doc.

So my quesiton becomes:

Is there a document that describes the recommandation for configuring ntp?

I mean -for instance-, it seems that "everybody" here knows that a
configuration with only two ntp sources should be avoided; so is there a
doc where I can find this kind of information?

Regards
Thierry MARTIN