[ntp:questions] Issues with w32tm on AD network

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Mon Feb 25 14:26:34 UTC 2008

http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/a0fcd250-e5f7-41b3-b0e8-240f8236e2101033.mspx?mfr=true

> Say what you will about w32time's accuracy... it *is* extremely
> managable in large windows networks.

That's why I mentioned that w32time may sometimes be the preferred solution.

I'm not familiar with W2k domain management, so I wonder whether the group
policied could also be used if ntpd was running on the PDC.

Please see also my reply to Danny.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki