[ntp:questions] Multicast question

John Vossler John.Vossler at ITInfrastructures.net
Wed Feb 27 17:23:54 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I have a new system running Solaris 10 set up as an NTP server.  IT is
synchronizing correctly but I cannot get it to multicast on any
interface except the systems primary Ethernet interface, bge0.  I need
it to multicast on interfaces bge1-bge3 and ce0 - ce7.

Client systems reside on the network segments on these other interfaces.

Anyone have any suggestions on getting the server to multicast on these
other interfaces?

John