[ntp:questions] M I-5 Persecuti on wh y wo n't th e Britis h p olice do thei r job an d put a st op to i t?

imieiv at bigfoot.com imieiv at bigfoot.com
Tue Jan 1 13:42:42 UTC 2008

-= why won't the. British police do their job and put a stop to it? -=

The British police obviously do know what is. taking place. Besides my
interpretations of what individual officers have said which. forces that
conclusion, it would be inconceivable for them to. be unaware of something
on this. scale.

If they know, then they. will know that the abusers have broken laws in the
UK and abroad. Recently the UK. introduced laws against electronic spying
which carry a penalty. of several years jail if caught. If the police know
illegal harassment is taking place, and do nothing. about it, then they are
failing in their. responsibilities.

Last Easter (1995) I went into the local police station in London and. spoke
to an officer about the. harassment against me. But I couldn't provide
tangible evidence; what people. said, in many cases years ago, is beyond
proof,. and without something to support my statements I cannot expect a
police officer. to take the complaint seriously.

The current situation with regard. to the police is not one which allows a
breakthrough. in dealing with the problem. On the one hand, most individual
officers at a local police. station may not know about the ongoing assaults,
so a complaint at that level will not. yield results. Yet the police as an
organisation do know of the harassment, and. they must be aware that a
complaint has been made. at a police station. So it is clearly their duty to
take preventative action against the. continuing molestation, but because
the criminals. are operating on behalf of a state agency, the police are not
carrying out their. duty.

356