[ntp:questions] thttpd and auto-redirect

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 21 15:38:53 UTC 2008

After reading the documentation (took all of a minute or two), thttpd does
support multihoming, but it doesn't look like it supports wildcards.

For that you will probably have to run apache or another web server that
does support wildcards.

Or you could just have some text on your front page saying "Looking for the
NTP Pool?" with a proper link...

Or just live with the fact that if someone types in below address and gets
your page, they will have enough common sense to just use a search engine
and type "NTP Pool"...

Jason