[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.4p4 RPMs For RHEL / CentOS

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Jan 22 19:26:27 UTC 2008

Since nobody said anything I went ahead and compiled some RPMs because I was
tired of the old versions some of my RHEL / CentOS servers were running.

http://ntp.extremeoc.com/rpm/

I don't have a el5.i386 RPM up yet, I'll try to get that online later today.
You can always build your own RPM from src (it's included above too). I've
tested this on 4 different servers and so far everything has been running
just fine.

I take no credit, the original RPM source came from the FC9 branch, I just
added an additional patch that let it compile on el3 & el4 systems (there
were a couple missing #include statements in a header file that it needed).