[ntp:questions] SNTP test bench

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Jan 24 21:27:05 UTC 2008

Dag-Erling,

Yes. The rackety.udel.edu NTP server has KoD enabled and an average
headway threshold of 16 s. If you send packets at less than 2-s headway
or less tha 16-s average headway, you should get a KoD RATE. If you are
not authenticated, pogo.udel.edu should spit KoD AUTH at you. But, note
that KoDs themselves are rate limited to no more than two per second.

These configurable features are in the current snapshot, so that can do
the same things.

Dave