[ntp:questions] SNTP test bench

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Jan 30 19:25:20 UTC 2008

Dag-Erling,

Well, there's a reason. In the past serveral days 15 rascals have been
punished for rate exceed, one of them continuously at 3 others at 11 and
13 s. The problem is that the rate limit of two KoDs per seconds is
itself exceeded and the packet is not sent. The system statistics show a
total ove about 1000 packets per hour dropped due rate exceeded of about
30000 received packets per hour.

If you set up a test locally, include the

restrict default limited kod

line in the configuration file.

Dave