[ntp:questions] Ruh, roh. Leap Second?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Jul 2 03:06:16 UTC 2008

Peter,

I head the same comment over the jungle telegraph. However, in the
distributions that leave here there is no such comment, so it would have
to come from somewhere else or from a modified distribution. To help
spot feckless fingers, recent versions have a protostats file in the
statistics collection and "official" reports go there, as well as the
system log if configured. These reports are described in the decode.html
page in the docuentation.

Dave