[ntp:questions] NTP Events

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Jul 23 03:16:53 UTC 2008

Kiran,

As I said, that page is only in recent snapshots and in the
documentatino on the web. However, if you are not using a recent
snapshot, those messages may not be relevant to you. As I also said,
look in libntp/statestr.c for those messages that might apply to you.

I recently updated the entire message reporting system and fixed vey
many weeds that had grown over the years. The development version at
ntp.org has these changes.

Dave