[ntp:questions] ACTS Problem with Internal Modem

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Wed Jun 11 15:22:17 UTC 2008

Dave,

David L. Mills wrote:
> Steve,
>
> As the author of the driver I attempted to access the bug system you
> linked, but the bug system refused to access based on certificate
> issues. Therefore, I will require direct mail to resolve any bug reports.

AFAIK the certificate is renewed from time to time, and the certificate
signed by the CAcert organisation, see http://www.cacert.org

Maybe you just have to import the CAcert root certificate once to your
browser. See: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

After this your browser should be able to verify the certificate from
support.ntp.org automatically in the future.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Meinberg Funkuhren