[ntp:questions] ACTS Problem with Internal Modem

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Thu Jun 12 09:08:32 UTC 2008

Dave,

David L. Mills wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I will not import anything. If folks want me to help, I would be
> delighted to provide it. I will not import anything or provide personal
> information or even feedback that I have imported anything to anybody.

I'm assuming you're more familiar than me with signing certificates. Did you
ever hear about CAcert.org which is a well-known certification authority
since several years?

You can either trust the certificates signed by CAcert, or you don't and
stay outside all https pages using certificates signed by CAcert (not only
support.ntp.org). It's your decision.

> You want help, those are my conditions.

Please note in this case I tried to help *you*.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Meinberg Funkuhren