[ntp:questions] Original messages needed for debugging (Was: Re: NTP shows all servers in condition "reject")

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Thu Jun 12 14:33:41 UTC 2008

Now that we've all enjoyed some light entertainment I'd like to look
into what happened to Ronny Egner's messages in the 'NTP shows all
servers in condition "reject"' thread.

I need a complete copy of both messages (484F6126.2050100 at siv.de, and
also might help if Ronny could resend these messages directly to me.

Please make sure that you forward the entire message including _all_ of
the headers. Messages with incomplete or missing headers won't help me.

Please send a copy of the complete message to kostecke at ntp.org and
retain the original in case I need to request another copy.

Thanks!

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>