[ntp:questions] poll interval - RFC compliance question

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sun Jun 15 18:19:11 UTC 2008

David,

I have resisted to the point of anal retention any changes to the
copyright/license statement on the basis that it might compromise prior
use and interpretation over the last twenty years. A few years ago, and
after much flame and flame retardant, I agreed to change one word on the
advice this did not change the interpretation, only resolved a possible
ambiguity. As I said, what you get is what you get. I have referred the
issue to our campus legal department.

Dave