[ntp:questions] Kiss-O'-Death

Bob bobsjunkmail at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 26 23:51:39 UTC 2008

The good news: The emails, and a phone call to the source - tamu.edu - got
it fixed. In the email reply I got, the computer science deparment
apparently was doing this to more than just me. My IP's blocked in their
firewall, and they've got some "administrative issues" to deal with.

news:slrng674v6.ggd.kostecke at stasis.kostecke.net...