[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Tue Mar 4 19:04:32 UTC 2008

Ryan Malayter <malayter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Martin Burnicki <martin.burni... at meinberg.de> wrote:
>
>> The keyword "pool" has been introduced in the development branch of
>> NTP (ntp-dev, v4.2.5), so it is not supported in ntpd v4.2.4p4 which
>> is the current "stable" version.
>
> Ahh... it is on Dave's udel documentation page, so I figred this
> feature was "released".

The documentation at
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/index.html applies to the
current development release.

If you wish to refer to the documentation for any arbitrary release
(other than the current development snapshot) you will find it in the
./html directory of the tarball for that version of the distribution.

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>