[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:53:20 UTC 2008

On Mar 4, 5:33 pm, David Woolley
<da... at ex.djwhome.demon.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> In my view that is wrong; the documentation that is easy to find should
> be that for the current release (stable) version.

Agreed. Athough maintaining multiple versions of the docs online would
be most ideal, the way that PostGreSQL does it.

Example:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

Any reasonable version control system or web content management system
would make this a snap (as well as enabling error correction to be
merged back into older versions of the documentation).