[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Wed Mar 5 04:04:42 UTC 2008

David> Steve Kostecke wrote:
>> If you wish to refer to the documentation for any arbitrary release
>> (other than the current development snapshot) you will find it in the
>> ./html directory of the tarball for that version of the distribution.

David> In my view that is wrong; the documentation that is easy to find
David> should be that for the current release (stable) version.

I want to see searchable docs for many versions of NTP on the support
website, just like they have for things like perl or apache.

It will happen as soon as we have either volunteers or the money to pay
somebody to do it.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!