[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Mar 6 04:23:54 UTC 2008

David,

I would be happy to make the documentation harder to find. I don't
maintain the home page, but wordsmithing about four words would remove
any ambiguity and clearly state that the documentation for each version
is contained in that version. In any case, what documentation that comes
from me, evil as it is, will always be for the development branch.

Dave