[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Mar 6 04:11:36 UTC 2008

Ryan,

If you are using the NTP web documentation, you should read the home
page where it states the relationship between the web documentation and
the development branch on one hand and previous versions on the other.
As always, please use the documentation that comes with your particular
version. On the other hand, if you want the candy, visit the candy store.

Dave