[ntp:questions] May sound like a newbe question, but....

VFikov v.fikov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 07:13:13 UTC 2008

May sound like a newbe question, but am I wrong or earlier Windows
clients were syncing with NTP ?

The problem is simple: A big building, about 350-400 Windows XP PCs,
and 2 Linux servers not only for NTP, but for it too... Now today, on
my laptop I had to edit the registry of the XP, so it could sync with
the NTP. Does some one have an idea, how to skip the registry editing,
and may be edit the servers configuration ... So I will not have to go
to every PC and start the reg file I made ...

Please if someone know how to make the damn Windows sync with the
NTPs, it would be great.. :)