[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Wed Mar 12 01:50:23 UTC 2008

David L. Mills wrote:
> Danny,
>
> The specific accusation directed to me personally was about the notrust
> bit, which change I described in my previous message. I hadn't noticed
> the L option change, which was not by my hand.

Well it might well have been me since I have touched that code a number
of times. I'm intending to get rid of it as soon as Harlan and I have
agreement on the syntax of the changes. This will implement listen-on
and query-on directives in the configuration file to allow the admins to
have control over exactly what addresses and interfaces to use to
receive and transmit NTP packets. I already have working code for this.
We just have details to resolve.

Danny