[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Mar 12 03:28:39 UTC 2008

Danny,

Understand. You guys have been wizards with the net interfaces. Real
magic. I haven't heard anybody comment on IGMP and the need to replicate
for the DVMRP spanning tree. Is that done by IGMP without NTP being
involved? If so and multiple endpoints result, Autokey would surely scream.

You may notice in the fog of war that Autokey names potentially can
replace the IP addresses. Need to work on that...

Dave