[ntp:questions] pool command option

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Tue Nov 4 21:11:26 UTC 2008

>>> In article <eeded9f2-f52f-4864-b4d6-ba0103fdb4da at r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com>, Raju.dant at gmail.com writes:

Raju> found that the option is available in the development branch ntp-
Raju> dev-4.2.5p...  I am using ntp-dev-4.2.5p135.tar.gz and it looks good
Raju> so far. Do we know when will v425 be released! I am looking for a
Raju> reasonable stable version.  thanks, -raju

ntp-dev is in feature freeze, waiting on some blocking bugs to be fixed.

As soon as these bugs are fixes I'll start the process to release ntp-dev as
4.2.6.

Please see https://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Dev/ReleaseSchedule for more
information.

4.2.6 will happen even sooner if we get another volunteer or two to work on
the blocking bugs.  Danny is very busy and doesn't have the time to quickly
address the IPv6 network issues.

If we get to the point where only bugs 1040, 1041, and 508 are blocking the
release, I may push the 'blocking' state to the release after 4.2.6 and get
the current code out the door.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!