[ntp:questions] ntpd just doesnt sync (but ntpdate does!)

Marc Logemann ml at logemann.org
Thu Nov 13 10:37:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

here we go. The point is, the very same time server (ptbtime1.ptb.de)
works with a different server of mine. Here there is a "*" in front of
the ptbtime1.ptb.de. The 192.168.100.100 is the mentioned server and i
only put it as timeserver in my problem server so that i can be sure
its not a firewall thing or something....

asterisk:~# ntpq -p
jitter
=
=
=
=
=
=
192.168.100.100 192.53.103.108   2 u    8   64  377    0.323  2502675
2930.19
ptbtime1.ptb.de .PTB.            1 u  776   64    0   31.324
2492286   0.000

Thanks.

---
regards