[ntp:questions] Isolated Network Drift Problem

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Tue Nov 25 22:27:36 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-25, Cal Webster <cwebster at ec.rr.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion Harlan. I'm not familiar with that script and
> can't find it on any of our platforms. "yum provides" on the Fedora 9
> Internet machine doesn't yield any returns either.

Some OS distributors / aggregators omit portions of the ./scripts
directory from their pre-packaged versions of NTP.

You many need to download a pristine upstream source distribution.

The www.ntp.org download page is http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html

The NTP Public Service Project provides a download page (which
links to the same repositories as the www.ntp.org download page) at
http://support.ntp.org/download

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>