[ntp:questions] Finding out where ntpd gets its ntp.conf file

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Mon Sep 8 10:22:32 UTC 2008

Martin,

Rahul's GSoC project had to do with autogen and the generated man pages.

Stock autogen produced .1 and .3 pages.

We will soon be able to produce .8 pages as well.

And while right now the man pages are mostly useful for command-line
invocation, the intent is that we will use the .def files for each program
to producea "full" page, in man, html, and perhaps some other formats.

At this point I'm not sure a bugzilla item will matter, it is a fairly large
job, and I am tracking it at http://support.ntp.org/Dev/GNUAutoGenConversion

I'm happy to have more feedback on these issues.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!