[ntp:questions] Finding out where ntpd gets its ntp.conf file

Hal Murray hal-usenet at ip-64-139-1-69.sjc.megapath.net
Tue Sep 9 07:45:18 UTC 2008

[man pages]

>I'm happy to have more feedback on these issues.

My 2 cents...

I like man pages.  apropos is where I start when I'm looking
for things.

I hate buggy documentation.  That includes out of date man pages.

I'd be happy with dummy man pages that told me to look in
the HTML pages and where to find them.

Are most distributions setup to deal with HTML documentation?
Is there a common default place to put it?

If not, the collection on the web somewhere at ntp.org is
probably good enough.