[ntp:questions] Enterprise NTP Architecture

david.hache.david at gmail.com david.hache.david at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:56:17 UTC 2008

> What about routers that run FreeBSD (e.g. Juniper)? :-)  Oops, no
> attached clock until you get to the big Junipers (who need it for SONET
> timing).
I know Juniper routers are FreeBSD. I think you misunderstood me, it
was not an attack on *BSD. I's just that I need to keep my network
homogeneous. Indeed, people who manage the machines don't know BSD. We
have chosen to focus on Win32/64, AIX and Linux platforms, in addition
to the specific network equipments. I have nothing against FreeBSD.
/david