[ntp:questions] ntpd 4.2.4p5 pool pool.ntp.org preempt

E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists Null at BlackList.Griffin-Technologies.invalid
Fri Apr 24 08:50:21 UTC 2009

BlackList wrote:
 > A few Q, re:ntpd 4.2.4p5 pool pool.ntp.org preempt
 > It appears that the ntp.conf, pool command isn't yet implemented?
 >  e.g. pool 1.north-america.pool.ntp.org

After a little more research it seems I should be checking out
  at least ntp-dev-4.2.5p86 ?

  It also appears 4.2.6 may be on the horizon?

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <BlackList at Griffin-Technologies.net>
  will be added to the BlackLists.