[ntp:questions] Questions about Certichron

David Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Apr 29 17:05:06 UTC 2009

Gretchen,

I have no opinion about the wisdom of this venture, but wish themj
success. One of our servers, pogo.udel.edu,
has been running Autokey for some years now with IFF public key
available from the public list of servers, but I don't know if any
clients actually use it. I know of a few other folks who have tried it,
but no apparent widespread enthusiasm, especially in the old boy's club
of traditional cryptonauts.

Dave