[ntp:questions] NTP emulation Question

Foden, Geoff gfoden at eservicios.indra.es
Tue Apr 28 12:56:13 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I am not an NTP expert at all, just investigating a test scenario that
has popped up.

We have a requirement stating that ...Each NTP client within [System
under Test] shall be capable of accessing at least six NTP sources.

 As we simply will not have space (or funds) available to provide a test
lab with this, I wanted to know if it was possible to emulate a single
hardware box to be able to emulate 6+ NTP sources (perhaps each
emulation running with its own TCP/IP address on a single box solution).

Thanks in advance,

Geoff