[ntp:questions] Gretchen - in regard to CertifiedTime it never died...

Todd Glassey CISM CIFI tglassey at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 29 21:53:12 UTC 2009

So Gretchen - you asked about CTI (CertifiedTime and noticed it went out
of business). CertifiedTime was no different than any of the poorly run
.com companies which burst. But the resurrected Certichron is run by
attorney's and as its founder and principal technologist I can assure
you that the entity is alive and well - so just change the name

If you want to talk more about what happend to CertifiedTime or why, we
should take this offline.

Todd Glassey CISM CIFI
tglassey at certichron.com