[ntp:questions] New Version of NTP Installer for Windows from Meinberg

Thu Aug 13 08:59:57 UTC 2009

Heiko Gerstung <Heiko_removeme at am-anger-1.de> writes:

> Hi Clock Addictives,
>
> following the security update of NTP we built a new version of our NTP
> Installer for Windows which now installs NTP 4.2.4p7 (ntpd and tools) as well
> as the full NTP Documentation. The installer now also includes the current
> version of the OpenSSL library (0.9.8k).

A note: When updating an older version on Windows/2003 Server, ntpd.exe
could not be deleted ("access denied" for no obvious reason). Even
though the installed completed when "ignoring" the problem, the ntpd.exe
is still the old version. (I notified Meinberg about that)

Regards,
Ulrich