[ntp:questions] Single best NTP status indicator of clock accuracy?

Sat Dec 12 06:48:28 UTC 2009

unruh wrote:
> It is good for estimating the accuracy, but not the offset.

Isn't that what the OP asked for?

Subject: Single best NTP status indicator of clock accuracy?

  "I have several remote/embedded Linux devices that I am
    monitoring via SNMP and want to monitor a single
    variable to know how accurate the device thinks its
    time is."

  will be added to the BlackLists.