[ntp:questions] Tobit LAN!Time DCF77 receiver not working

Marc-Andre Alpers m-a.alpers at web.de
Wed Dec 23 21:50:40 UTC 2009

"Dave Hart" <davehart at gmail.com> wrote:

>The same poster who referred you to the linum.com URL above also
>provided a link to a "Linux Support" PDF.  I do not read German
>particularly well, but I did see a reference to parse mode 5, have you
>tried that?

Yes i have tried mode 5, but then the LED does not flashing. Only in mode
16 the LED flashes.

The paper is realy old it refers to xntp and for Suse Linux 6.3 up to 7.3.
In this paper they say that after xntp 4.1.0 the mode 16 is the correct
mode for this clock. XNTP bevor 4.1.0 must be patched with code form
linum.

The serial port is ok. I have on the same maschine WinXP installed,
and the clocks works correct with other software. I try to use
Meinberg NTPD with this clock, but 127.127.8.1 mode 16 does
not work on windows.

MfG Marc-Andre Alpers