[ntp:questions] Problem using ntp autokey with the trusted ce rtificate identity s scheme

Bartholome, Alain alain.bartholome at eads.com
Wed Feb 11 10:04:17 UTC 2009

Steve,
I am sorry, I miss something.

I have 3 systems, serverT1 which is trusted, server2 not trusted  connected
to serverT1 and server3 not trusted connected to server2.

I want to have one group with one trusted host serverT1.

Can you tell me  what makes "the OP to set up a chain of 2 trust groups"?

As I read in the release documentation, a secure group in a subnet  in which
the non trusted hosts derive synchronization directly or indirectly.
It seems that with the release version, with the trusted certificate the non
trusted hosts derive synchronization directly only. Is that right?

Best regards,

Alain BARTHOLOMÉ