[ntp:questions] ntp in VM cannot synchronize

George R.Kasica georgek at netwrx1.com
Fri Jan 2 12:10:08 UTC 2009

On 01 Jan 2009 17:26:02 GMT, Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org> wrote:

>On 2009-01-01, George R  Kasica <georgek at netwrx1.com> wrote:
>
>> WE run over 150 VMs under unix/linux where I work and about 20 ESX
>> servers (its actually my day job) so I might be able to help you.
>
>[snip: ESX configuration example]
>
>I've added this to http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/VMWareNTP

Steve:

Thanks alot for adding that but leave the DISABLE step out at the
end....You want it ON. I just gave him both options so that he could
see that it really made a difference. You can run it TWICE and the
second time should produce an error in either case which prove its
really in the correct state.
--
===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
georgek at netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186