[ntp:questions] ntp.conf file setup in netbsd

Runa Dahal anur55 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:50:21 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for your help. Apparently, netbsd 5.0 still doesn't
support GPZDA string so when i enabled the GPGGA string which was initially
disabled in our system, the serial port was able to read nmea and pps
signals and is able to synchronize the two signals. I found the kernel
PPS_SYNC option giving more stable and accurate values more than enabling
PPS driver. Thank you very much for your help I appreciate it  : )

Runa Dahal