[ntp:questions] .1 Microsecond Synchronization

Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" at ntp.org
Sat Jun 6 13:12:35 UTC 2009

Richard B. Gilbert wrote:
> I don't travel excessively!  I live in NJ and travel to/through PA, DE,
> MD, NY, CT, MA.  The parts of these states I have been to/through all
> seem to have adequate cell phone coverage although I'm sure that there
> must be a few places without it; I haven't found them yet.

I live in Oslo, Norway, and I've taken my cell phone on trips to ~15
European countries, and a few more US states (WA, OR, CA, AZ, NV, UT,
CO, TX, LU(Luisiana?), MI, FL, GA, MI, DE, MD, NY, CT, NH, VT, MA + one
or two more I don't currently remember), as well as Thailand, South
Africa, Zimbambwe, and most of the major islands in the Carribean.

During the last 5 years or so, my GSM phones have started to work in
pretty much all of those locations. :-)

To get back to ntp: My only Endrun CDMA stratum 1 server is based in
Tampa, FL, but it has been offline since the last office move. :-(

Terje
--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>