[ntp:questions] Port NTP 4 to VxWorks 5.5.1

max.birraman at gmail.com max.birraman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:58:00 UTC 2009

I'm searching for updated guides about this kind of porting.
I've found in google and in this group some info, but not a step by
step guide or something similar that can help me build a simulator or
target application whose ONLY method is a loop reqesting for correct
time to a NTP server (provided in the LAN).

the NTP i'm using is a little customized (at higher level), starting
from a ntp4 official core, and that is NOT a problem, beacuse it works
and has been tested on linux and lynxOs.

the problem is how to make the configure script working, in order to
obtain a config.h suitable for building the library under Tornado2.2
running on winXp.

many thanks in advance.

Max

ps
i'going to write down a guide for this kind of porting with the info
that i will collect, in order to have a reference point for other
vxworkers...