[ntp:questions] Meinberg NTP Software--Time Accuracy

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.not-this-part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid
Tue Jun 23 16:34:57 UTC 2009

Steve Kostecke wrote:
[]
> Anyone who wishes to write one is welcome to contribute it to our
> Quick Start Guides and Hints topic (aka page) at
> http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/QuickStartIndex
>
> All that is necessary is for someone to step up to the plate and do
> the work instead of merely engaging in wishful speculation on Usenet.

I wish I had the time, Steve, but I've already written up quite a lot
about NTP on my Web site, including an NTP Monitor program, a leap-second
trace utility, and a loopstats plotting program.

  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/FreeBSD-GPS-PPS.htm
  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/NTP-on-Windows-serial-port.html
  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/NTPandMRTG.html
  http://www.satsignal.eu/software/net.htm#NTPmonitor