[ntp:questions] iff on depended server

David Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Jun 23 20:25:38 UTC 2009

Carson,

See the example on the Authentication Options page in the online
documentation.

You have something wrong; the last two hex digits of the status word
should be 21 for IFF. Light up the cryptostats in the filegen function
and note the steps, which should include an iff for the client. In the
debug trace note the files that are loaded; the server should include
your IFF keys file.

Dave,